THE HAPPINESS PLANNER®
The Happiness Planner is an inspirational planning & journaling platform designed to help you create a life of happiness & fulfillment through the daily practices of self-reflection, mindfulness, positive thinking, gratitude, and fostering personal growth.
Available now as iOs, Android, and web app.
The Happiness Planner syncs across all devices and with your Google/Apple calendar.
NEW FEATURE | #1. Voice Notes
One of the key benefits of therapy is verbalizing things out.
How much better do you feel after speaking out about something that weighs on your shoulder? Most of the time, when we talk things out to our friend or therapist, we aren’t even asking for advice. We just want someone to listen to us, and show sympathy and understanding of what we’re going through. The process of talking it out alone is very therapeutic and necessary.
The same way that journaling (writing) can console you, help you heal, and help you grow, voice journaling can help you.
By recording your own daily voice notes, you can:
• Feel more relieved from things that weigh heavily on your mind.
• Process your thoughts and feelings as you verbalize them out.
• Gain a better understanding of yourself.
• Track your progress from past to present.
You can download the voice files straight to your computer from our web app. These voice files are dated so you know exactly when they're created.
NEW FEATURE | #2. Positive Affirmations
How powerful are positive affirmations? They have the power to rewire your thought patterns and change your beliefs on a subconscious level. And that’s listening to other people’s voices!
What about listening to your own voice? What about creating your own positive affirmations?
You know your story the best. You know what sorts of words and vocabulary resonate with you the most. You know best how to talk to yourself. But are you using that power you have within you? Are you empowering yourself by empowering your own inner voice?
The process of creating your own positive affirmations requires you to look deeper into who you are, into limits hidden in your existing inner voice, into your past negative experiences and pain.
In order to create the most powerful positive affirmations, you have to:
1. Understand what has been blocking you
2. Understand what created what has been blocking you
3. Understand how you can rewrite the narrative
4. Create the new narrative that you can deeply believe and tell yourself over and over until you believe it
Are you ready to empower your inner voice? Are you ready to be your own greatest teacher and life coach? The opportunity is here when you’re ready to seize it.
NEW FEATURE | #3. Guided Journals
Guided journals are something that we created to help you:
• Gain a better understanding of your current situation.
• Have more clarity on what you want to achieve or where you want to be.
• See the possible blocks and examine how those blocks were developed
• Work on removing those blocksSet new actionable goals. Create new patterns to achieve the desired result.
NEW FEATURE | #4. Monthly Reports
In 2020, we (our development & product team) set goals to make our apps more data-driven. That means we are creating a system that analyzes your data and sends you monthly reports at the end of every month.
If you take 5 minutes each day to plan and reflect on your day, at the end of the month, you will receive a summary. You will see your average happiness, health, energy, and productivity level. You will get to review the goals you set, the things you’re grateful for, and the challenges you’ve faced.